Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Guts!

So one of my PA courses is a cadaver lab. I am in a group of 5 and we dissect the entire human body. It is one of the greatest experiences I have had thus far in my life. It was really funny though yesterday, because I got in my car and realized there was some yellow stuff on my mat and when I looked at the bottom of my shoe I realized I had stepped in some "guts" of some sort and it was all over my shoe and my mat (not much though). Yah, I almost gagged. It's one thing to have that stuff in a lab and another in your car. I just hope a cop doesn't search my car anytime soon and find human remains on the floor.

Yes the joys of PA school.

BTW, it was yellowish so it was most likely fat globules from the cadaver (it's not like it was an eyeball or something more important).

Enjoy everyone. Do not eat butter that is exactly what fat in your body looks like and it is greasy and gooey and gross, gross, gross!!! Hope that doesn't ruin anyone's appetite!

No comments:

Post a Comment